Simply Click on the Article that You’d Like to Learn More About!
Community & Separate Property
- What is Separate Property?
- How to Prove Separate Property in Texas
- Proving Separate Property to a Jury
- What to do if Your Separate Property has been Mixed/Commingled with Community Property
- Is Your Business Separate or Community Property?
- Proving that Stock is Separate Property in a Divorce
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- Splitting a 401(k) Plan in a Divorce
- Qualified Retirement Plans vs. Non-Qualified
- Other Types of Retirement Plans
- Common Division Issues in Dividing a Retirement Plan
What Happens to Your Business in a Divorce?
- Divorce & Your Business
- When Professionals Divorce
- Valuing a Business as a Marital Asset
- Business Ownership & Divorce
- Valuing a Small Business for a Divorce
- Valuing a Business & Goodwill
- Common Problems with Valuing a Business
- Valuing a Consulting Firm
- Valuing a Dental Practice
- Valuing a Medical Practice
- Valuing an Accounting Firm
- Valuing Your Professional Practice