Simply Click on the Article that You’d Like to Learn More About!
Phase One : Making Up Your Mind
- How Much Will a Texas Family Jury Trial Cost? – Find out what you can expect to spend on your jury trial.
- Choosing the Right Lawyer to Represent You – This article offers a guide to how you should choose the right attorney for your trial.
- Jury or Judge : Which is Better for You?– Here we discuss some factors to help you decide.
- 5 Reasons Most Lawyers Don’t Like Jury Trials – This article will offer insight into the reasons that most lawyers avoid trying jury trials in Texas. Is your lawyer amongst the many?
- 5 Decisions a Jury Can Make – Even though Juries have plenty of important power, they can’t decide everything. Learn about the decisions that they can make.
Phase Two : Getting Ready for Trial
- Selecting the Right Jurors (Voire Dire) – This article gives you insight to what attorneys look for when choosing a jury for your trial.
- Preparing the Witnesses (Lay & Expert) – Learn about how your attorney will prepare your witnesses for trial.
- The Discovery Step – This step could make a break a case. Learn more about what it is and what is discoverable.
Phase Three : Proving Your Case to a Jury
- Community Property – You have to divide community property with your spouse. Texas is a community property state. Find out what all of this means.
- Proving Separate Property to a Jury – A jury can decide on the character of your property. Learn about how you can prove your property is separate to them.
Phase Four : Trial
- What Will Happen on the Day of Trial? – Nervous about the day of trial? Have questions? We’ll help ease your mind.
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions about Texas Jury Trials – We answer 5 questions that we get all of the time.